Live the Simple Life
Are you a human? If so, then you probably know that life is really complicated. You've got to deal with so many things, like work, school, family, taxes and mismatched socks. It's easy to get lost in the shuffle. With the Agar.io app, you can take a break from all that and experience a much simpler life for a time. How simple are we talking about? Try thinking in monocellular terms, and you'll have an idea.
The object of the game is as simple as it gets: eat, grow and survive as a single-celled organism. However, just because it's simple doesn't mean it's going to be easy. There are much bigger fish in the Petri dish after all. If you aren't careful, you might just get eaten yourself.
Tactical Cell Action
Even in the monocellular world, it's eat or be eaten out there. Luckily, you have a great number of strategic options at your disposal. Use them wisely and you should be high up on the food chain in no time.
• Consume anything smaller than your cell and grow progressively larger.
• Evade the larger cells or become somebody's meal.
• Divide your cell to gain more speed and eat more things.
• Eject mass to create viruses or more food for other cells to eat.
• Use viruses to split up large opponents and make them ripe for consumption.
The World of Agar.io
You may only consist of a lone cell, but you won't be a lone player. Agar.io boasts a unique multiplayer system that lets you compete against other people in more ways than one
• Play with up to 100 players online. Eat them, elude them, and trick them to your nucleus' content.
• Keep an eye on the leaderboard while you play and see where you currently stand.
• Unlock secret skins for your cell and show off your individuality. Give it a special nickname and see what happens.
One Cell of a Time
If you're hankering to play something a little more offbeat than what your usual mobile game has to offer, then you can't get any more offbeat than the Agar.io game. It looks simple at a glance, but deep down, it's a surprisingly challenging gem that can while away hours of your time if you're not careful. If the idea of consuming other players in real time appeals to you, then download Agar.io app right now and become the biggest cell in the pond.
WATCH NOW: Annoying Orange Plays Agar.io!