A New Opening in the Pantheon Awaits Thee
Saturn, the eldest of the gods, is getting up in years and is hence looking forward to his retirement. He had his day, but now it’s up to the likes of the younger generation to take up the reigns of Rome. However, he has left one final legacy behind in the form of his youngest child: you.
Seeing your potential, Jupiter and the gods of the Roman pantheon decide to take it upon themselves to guide you through the trials and tribulations of godhood. They have granted you a small piece of land with an equally small but hardy community of people. It will be up to you to help them not only survive, but to hopefully turn into the most cultured civilization the world has ever seen.
Do you think you have what it takes to stand side by side with the likes of Jupiter, Mercury and Venus? There is only one way to find out!
Grow Your Civilization
You may have phenomenal cosmic power at your fingertips, but it will take much more than that to lead your people. There are only so many hours in the day; if they want to have any chance at leading happy and productive lives, they will need you to show them the way.
- Build dozens of structures and production facilities, including lumberjack cabins, cabbage farms, markets, taverns and more!
- Construct any number of famous Roman architectural wonders, such as the Colossus of Rhodes, the Hanging Gardens and the Coliseum.
- Extract all sorts of useful resources from the land, including stone, gold, timber and food.
- Sell surplus resources at the market for extra cash.
- Research over 25 sources of science, technology and philosophy to open up new avenues of development for your people.
Use Your Godly Powers
As a god, it will be your job to guide the mortals through life, not to give everything to them. However, there will be times when you may have to literally take matters into your own hands to hopefully move things along.
- Use your Hand of God to extract resources directly from the land or from your facilities.
- Discipline unruly citizens who decide not to work.
- Move buildings around to shape your settlement and open up space.
- Activate the Obelisks of Zeus to expand your territory.
- Carefully manage your reserves of mana; it is the source of your power.
Make Your Ascension
All My Gods provides a deep and colorful time management experience. Between the finite space you have available, the limited resources at hand, and the myriad of sciences and technologies to develop, there’s a lot of strategy to be found here.
It’s easy to learn, hard to put down, and is wrapped up in an attractive package based off of Roman mythology. Strategy fans should not miss this!