A good game for any American Girl doll fan!
Julie Albright is a fun-loving girl growing up in San Francisco in the 1970s. Julie faces big changes in her life, like overcoming her parent's divorce and having to move to a new neighborhood.
Julie soon comes into contact with a wildlife rescue sanctuary and decides to help them save a family of endangered bald eagles. You will help her raise money for the effort by adventuring around the city and talking to people and completing quests.
Adventure game with a heart
In this point and click adventure, Julie will come into contact with people that don't necessarily agree with her goals. Julie responds thoughtfully that she cares both about people's needs and the good of the environment.
Young players of Julie Saves the Eagles will learn critical thinking skills to solve the quests, understanding both sides of difficult issues like the need for natural resources and protecting the environment, and how to go about solving problems.
Additional game features:
- Seek advice and persuade family, friends, and neighbors to help Julie reach her goals. Julie won't get far without the good will of others!
- Unlock beautiful new destinations on Julie's map by solving problems and completing tasks.
- Gather information, collect objects, and discover clues as you speak to characters and explore Julie's world.
- Travel the San Francisco Bay Area, from the busy streets of Chinatown to the windswept summit of San Bruno Mountain, on your quest to save the eagles.
- Need help? Just ask! If you're not sure what to do next, you can always turn to Julie's mom or her best friend, Ivy, for a hint.
- Challenge your skill with two strategy-based mini-games.
If you or your child are fans of adventure games and American Girl, this may be a great choice. Download the free version and give it a try!