This is No Utopia
Something strange is happening on the planet of Utopia. Numerous expeditions have set a course for it in recent times, but none of them have returned. As the captain of a small but hardy band of space explorers, you have made it your mission to figure out why.
Evolution: Battle for Utopia will put you directly onto the surface of a harsh alien world located on the edge of the galaxy. It is full of life, some of which is human, but to call it civilized would be a grave error. You'll need to make use of a great number of skills if you want to survive its dangers. Fight fast-paced tactical battles against multiple enemies using a wide array of futuristic armaments. Build and safeguard a base of operations where you can learn new things about Utopia and fabricate better equipment. Explore the dangerous wastes and gather what you can to uncover the mystery of the planet. Evolution is the name of the game; you either adapt or you die.
Secure the Base
Shortly after making landfall on Utopia, it's imperative that you establish a central headquarters. It's here where you and your crew can find safety, store valuable resources, and develop new technologies that will make roughing it out in the wilderness much easier.
• Deploy advanced turrets to ward off enemy attacks that could come at any moment.
• Research dozens of new technologies at the Research Center
• Build better and more advanced weapons and suits of armor at the Arsenal.
• Acquire futuristic aircraft.
• And more!
Battle on Utopia
Utopia is a dangerous place. It's filled with aliens, renegade robots, cyborgs and even humans that have descended into savagery. All of them are incredibly powerful, heavily armed, and willing to do whatever it takes to survive. Words are useless on Utopia; you need a fast trigger finger and a tactical mind.
• Kill your foes using pistols, rifles, shotguns and more.
• Project an energy shield to avoid heavy gunfire.
• Supercharge your gun while reloading and improve its lethality.
• Use Aimed Shots to target vulnerable parts of your foes. Shoot them in the head for extra damage!
• Hurl grenades at your attackers and catch any that are thrown at you.
Enjoy Your Stay
If you've got a hankering for a game that will give you a real challenge, then nothing will quell your thirst better than Evolution: Battle for Utopia. With incredibly dangerous combat encounters, careful resource management, deep technological advancement, and an intriguing science fiction story that produces more questions than answers, it is one of the absolute best mobile games you can get right now. If you think you've got the guts to survive on Utopia, then take the next step for mobile gaming with Evolution.