Guess the Logos
Can you identify your logos? They may be small and insignificant things, but they play a very important role in both corporate and popular culture. Every company and organization worth its salt wants to do everything it can to get into your head. That way, you’ll know what they, their brand name and their products stand for. Commercial artists get paid a lot of good money for designing these bad boys for a reason.
With Logo Quiz, you can see for yourself just which companies got their money’s worth. A bunch of logos are about to get thrown your way, and it’s going to be your job to identify what companies are behind them. It may sound easy, but prepare to be surprised. Some logos are so iconic that you couldn’t forget them even if you wanted to, while others are just plain obscure. Try Logo Quiz and put both your knowledge of logos and their memorability to the test!
The gameplay for Logo Quiz is just as simple as its premise. You’ll be presented with a logo from the extensive database. All you need to do afterward is type the name of the company behind that logo. It doesn’t get easier than that!
- Includes over 1000 distinct logos in the initial package, with brand names such as Nissan, McDonalds, Hello Kitty, Twitter, Samsung and more.
- Type using the keyboard that appears on your screen beneath each logo.
- Take as much time as you need to rattle your memory for the right company.
- Not all logos are complete! Some will have parts of them removed, particularly those that have the company name incorporated inside the symbol.
Need a Hint?
As you play Logo Quiz, you will eventually come across a logo that may look familiar, but whose corresponding company continues to evade you. It’s not a matter of “if,” it’s “when.” When that does happen, you can rest assured that you don’t need to rely entirely on the depths of your memory to sort it out; there are a few built-in features that can help you get that answer another way.
- Tap the hint button to receive a clue to the company behind the logo that’s stumping you. Don’t abuse this feature; hints are in desperately short supply.
- Identify enough correct logos to acquire even more hints.
Expand Your Horizons
Logo Quiz is the game that keeps on giving. If the base game isn’t proving to be enough for you, then there are a few ways you can expand the experience.
- Play on four levels of difficulty.
- Download a wide assortment of free expansion packs. Get logo packs divided into different groups, like automobile dealerships, software developers, computer game publishers, and more.
- Read up on the companies you successfully identify in the game’s extensive encyclopedia.
An Icon in Its Own Right
Logo Quiz is a deceptive game. The premise could not get any simpler, and yet it can prove to be a wildly addictive experience that you’ll have a hard time putting down. Get it for your smartphone, your tablet or whatever mobile device suits your fancy, and get cracking on that logo identification. See what companies have created true icons in our modern-day world, and which ones may only be fleeting memories.