The Zombies are Coming Again!
In Plants vs. Zombies, you learned that the best way to defeat an undead army was not to soil your pants, but to soil your plants! By planting a defensive line of weaponized herbs that could shoot, block and blow things up, your home was kept safe from everything living, dead and undead.
However, just when you thought it was safe to go out and mow the lawn, the zombies came back in full force. Not only that, but they’ve dug their rotten little fingers into the past! Looks like you’re going to have to travel through time via Crazy Dave’s time machine and take them out before they overrun history itself.
Classic Plant-Defending Action
The zombie horde is as relentless as ever. They’ll be shambling over to your home with only one thought on their minds: your brains in their mouths. Fortunately, you still have your seeds ready to keep them at bay. With all the classic plants from the first game as well as a garden variety of new ones to back them up, your brain should be safe for at least another day.
- Plant Sunflowers to generate the sunlight needed to purchase new plants.
- Deploy pea shooters to fire peas at high speeds into decaying flesh.
- Set up Wall-Nuts to slow the zombies down.
- Immolate the zombies with fire-breathing Snapdragons.
- Blow numerous zombies up with the explosive Coconut Cannon.
- Create freezing traps with Iceberg Lettuce.
- Use the Bonk Choy and have him pick a fight with every zombie that gets too close.
- And much more!
Kill Zombies in All New Ways!
Plants vs. Zombies 2: It’s About Time isn’t just the old game with a facelift. It packs a host of all new features and improvements that will change the way you look at modern gardening and the walking dead forever.
- Features improved graphics with greater fidelity and smoother animations.
- Fight zombies in a variety of time periods, including ancient Egypt, the Wild West, the golden age of piracy, and more!
- Kill zombies with devastating finger powers. With a stroke of your finger on the screen, you can pinch their heads off, toss them off your lawn, or zap them with chain lighting.
- Includes non-linear level progression. Travel across the map, collect keys to open locked nodes, and tackle the challenges in any order you like.
- Power up your plants! Feed them rare Plant Food to give them a boost of power that will make them more deadly than ever before.
Grow to New Heights
Plants vs. Zombies once again proves to be the undisputed king of the tower defense genre with It’s About Time. With new features, plants, powers, touchscreen controls and improved visuals on top of the original title’s sense of humor, you can rest assured that you’ll have a quality game of strategy that you’ll likely never put down.
If you couldn’t get enough plant-on-zombie action from the first game, or just want to see what the entire hubbub is about for the first time, then download Plants vs. Zombies 2 right now and start tending to your new garden. It’s to die for!