Eggman Has His Day
They say there is no rest for the wicked. This is especially true for the evil Dr. Eggman. Ever since his previous defeat at the blue blur’s hand, the scientist has hard at work at his next world-conquering scheme. Making note of an asteroid that periodically appears around the planet, Eggman realizes that it produces so much energy at its core that it could make a powerful battle station.
As he gets started building the base, Eggman decides to launch a “reunion party” of sorts with his nemesis by testing out his new weaponry on the city of Greenflower. Sonic catches wind of the scheme and makes his way there as fast as he can. Unfortunately, the city is obliterated before he can reach it. Undeterred, Sonic and company set out to avenge Greenflower and stop Dr. Eggman once and for all.
A Fresh Perspective on a Classic Formula
Sonic the Hedgehog has been entertaining gamers for over two decades, mixing high-speed action with classic platforming gameplay. However, way back during the side-scrolling days, Sonic games were also famous for enormous levels that were loaded with branching paths and numerous areas to explore.
Sonic Robo Blast 2 sets out to combine the best of the present with the best of the past to give you a Sonic game like no other!
- Blast through fully three-dimensional zones at incredible velocities!
- Includes classic Sonic gameplay. Gather rings, collect power-ups, defeat enemy robots, and so on.
- Features nonlinear level design. Explore the zones in depth, discover secrets and hidden areas, proceed over multiple paths, and more!
Choose Your Hero
You have a long journey ahead of you. Thankfully, you don’t need to do it alone. As is customary for the Sonic series, you’ll have a nice assortment of different characters at your command.
- Play as Sonic the Hedgehog and race through the zones at maximum speed, obliterating everything in your path with the super spin dash!
- Play as Miles “Tails” Prower the Fox and use your twin propeller tails to fly and get to difficult-to-reach places.
- Play as Knuckles the Echidna and explore the world in depth with your gliding and climbing capabilities.
Play with Your Friends and Enemies
Like many of its more official predecessors, Sonic Robo Blast 2 features all sorts of different games you can play online with other people, including:
- Classic co-op
- Capture the flag
- Team deathmatch
Run, Don’t Walk, to Robo Blast 2!
If you’re a hardcore Sonic fan, then you should not miss this title. In fact, you have no reason to; it’s a fan-made labor of love that’s completely free! Not only that, but work on Sonic Robo Blast 2 is still ongoing. New features, levels and bug fixes are always being made, so be sure to tune in regularly for more updates in the future.