The Funniest Turn Based Strategy Game Ever Created!
It's Worms: Armageddon, the improved third chapter in the wildly popular Worms series of turn-based strategy games!
Just as in the first two installments, you lead a small army of worms against an opposing force. Use every weapon and device available to you to knock out the bad guys and win the day – how to do it is up to you!
How about a cocktail bomb on the heads of enemy worms thrown from a cliff above? What about a carefully thrown stick of dynamite that lands in the middle of a worm troup stuck in a valley? You could even activate your jet pack and drop a land mine on worst enemy!
However you decide to wreck havoc, you will have a blast doing it!
Fun & Unique Game Type
The 2D Worms: Armageddon battle environments perfectly fit the game's style of play, which is simple, fast-paced, and fun!
Each worm starts out with 100 health points and loses them according to which weapons hit him or her. There are so many strategies and options to use that Worms: Armageddon keeps you going for a long, long time.
Do maximum damage to the enemies' worms, but be careful not to leave your own troops in harm's way!
New Features in Worms Armageddon
In addition to normal team-versus-team gameplay, Worms: Armageddon also comes with 43 single-player missions, and each scenario you beat will unlock that map for normal play.
Bazooka, uzi, air strike, baseball bat, shotgun – all the familiar weapons are here, and there's lots of new ones too!
To make things even crazier, watch for crates floating down from the sky because they may contain a secret weapon! Carpet bomb, mail strike, Ming vase, overweight game producer – can you find them all?
The Same Great Worms Experience for All Ages – Only Better!
One of the most unique games you'll find anywhere, Worms: Armageddon has all the charm and entertainment value of its predecessors, and more.
Besides the hilarious concept of cute little worms doing their darndest to annihilate each other, all the action in Worms: Armageddon plays out with comical animations and simple but effective graphics.
You'll be laughing out loud at the game's sound effects and your worms' silly sayings. Game controls are easy and intuitive to learn and use, so let the shenanigans begin!
Fully Customizable for Your Enjoyment
Pick a name for your team, and name each individual worm after politicians, movie stars, athletes, or even your friends, because you can call them anything you want! Out of dozens of possibilities, choose a team flag, nationality, and what voice accents your worms will have.
The fun doesn't stop there, since there are also tons of different gameplay options that you can customize and change, from weapons and health power ups to number of worms per team. Explore them all to get the very best Worms: Armageddon experience!
Play Alone, With friends, or on the Internet!
Worms: Armageddon includes the best variety of gameplay ever seen in a Worms game!
Play the computer in the 43 single-player missions as well as Deathmatch Challenge. You can also face off against a friend on your own computer or over a local network. For a real challenge, log on to the Wormnet and put your skills to the test against the best of the best!
Whether you're a devoted fan of the Worms series or have never heard of it, Worms: Armageddon is sure to be an eyeopener. Action, intrigue, strategy, suspense, and fun – Worms: Armageddon has it all!
Worms Armageddon Totally Killer Weapons:
- Standard Weapons – Bazooka, mortar, homing missile, air strike, napalm strike, baseball bat, battle axe, blowtorch, cluster bomb, dragonball, dynamite, fire punch, flamethrower, grenade, handgun, shotgun, minigun, kamikaze, landmine, longbow, mortar, petrol bomb, prod, sheep, suicide bomber, uzi….
- Secret Weapons? – Can you find all the secret weapons dropped in crates during gameplay? There are some awesome ones waiting to be found and used like the carpet bomb, mail strike, ming vase…even an overweight game producer ?
What the Pros Say
- "This is the Tetris of war sims. Easy to get into, fun to play, but nigh-impossible to master." – IGN, 8.6/10 – Full Review
- "While this game may look cute, it is in fact as sophisticated and enjoyable as the very best strategy games out there." – GameSpot, 9.1/10 & Editor's Choice
- "I bought the game many years ago, and still play and enjoy it now as much as I did back then. You have to play it to believe it" – Gamers Mark, 10/10